[Ag-eq] Tracy/Knitting

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Fri Sep 27 01:19:17 UTC 2013

Hi Nella,

The processing and spinning of wool is high on my learn to do list too!

Fiber crafts and crafts in general, where to start.

knitting
crochetting
loom weaving on round and rectangular looms
sewing
quilting
coil basket weaving
reed basket weaving
bead work
clay work
I have also made Christmas ornaments from hand blown hen eggs.

I want to do more with candles and melts as well as making some sinple
soaps.

Susan
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net