[Ag-eq] Carding wool

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Fri Sep 27 14:31:16 UTC 2013

Tracy:

I've heard of people washing the wool, but don't know how it's done.

I've seen the carding brushes before, but never tried using them.

Have you ever tried using llama or alpaca fiber?

I really like the way it feels.  I also like the way angora goats feel.  If I
were going to keep animals for fiber I think it would be angora goats.

Nella