[Ag-eq] Rambo

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Sun Sep 29 02:38:12 UTC 2013

I was transplanting some pea seedlings this afternoon and was, of course, accompanied by my wooly
shadow, who, I think is around about 2 weeks of age.  If he was the first lamb born he would be 3
weeks which might explain the fact that he was showing some curiosity about that green stuff under
his hooves and tickling his ankles.  Anyway, not being willing to start nibbling it myself, I
plucked a couple of blades and presented them to him and he did not seem averse to taking them into
his mouth.  Whether he swallowed them, I am not sure, but I did think, this morning, that I heard
him grinding his teeth which is the forerunner of the cudding urge/process.