[Ag-eq] guide dogs

barbandzoe at comcast.net barbandzoe at comcast.net
Thu Oct 17 01:35:04 UTC 2013

That sounds like a good time.
so Fred you say you go to the bike shop?  do you ride? and what do the dog do, just run beside like a non working dog, or does he still guide the bike.   I have enough vision to ride a bike, and if I would I would want the dog to go with, but he would not have to guide the bike, he could run along side for fun.  I ride on bike paths where there is less traffic.

Barb