[Ag-eq] Chicken Killer

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Thu Oct 17 22:06:28 UTC 2013

Susan:

Mike just laughed and said he understood your frustration.  Then he said that he
doesn't like killing things that he doesn't plan on eating.  I told him that
surely somewhere people eat cats!

People always laugh at Mike and I; He's a meat eating hunter and I'm a
vegetarian!

I just wanted an excuse to visit somewhere green.

Nella