[Ag-eq] Chicken Killer

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Fri Oct 18 11:52:20 UTC 2013

Well, green is definitely fading here except for the boxwoods, holly and
evergreens.  Where exactly do you live in Arizona?  I told Matt about the
Arizona possie and he was wondering where you were because he lived in
Arizona as a child for a while in Casa Grande and still has family in
Arizona.

Susan
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net