[Ag-eq] Questions about Barns and Minis

Michelle Creedy michelle.creedy at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 01:22:44 UTC 2013

I generally find that I just know when the horse isn't feeling the love if
you know what I mean. Sometimes their posture changes, sometimes they make a
certain noise, You can hear their feet, they lift their head and then
there's just that sense of knowing that is not explainable. Hope this helps
but ask away! I love this list because we have the freedom to ask.

Michelle