[Ag-eq] Questions about Barns and Minis

Michelle Creedy michelle.creedy at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 23:21:00 UTC 2013

Hi Nella

That's the one! I knew it was someone Anderson!

As for the hay, I'm trying to find out more about it. It's hay that we had
bought from a source we usually buy from. It seems to me to be high in fiber
which my gut tells me may be the problem. LOL, Bad pun, sorry. The vet is
coming tomorrow and I'm going to get him to check the hay as well.

Great tips about the groundwork! I sure wish I could get some good
descriptive books on the subject. I did find a local trainer to work with
once Rosebud has finished using my money up for vet bills. Just kidding!
She's worth it.

Michelle