[Ag-eq] Salutations/Introduction

Zach Mason zmason.northwindsfarm at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 01:37:33 UTC 2014

I have been blind since age four, grew up on a 110 cow family dairy farm,
have a bachelors in animal science from Cornell University, and am pursuing
a career in animal biology research. In my childhood I showed dairy and beef
cattle at county, state and regional competitions in New Hampshire and New
England. After graduating from Cornell, I assumed the title Assistant
Shepherd and Young Stock Manager at my family's farm for a year. This year I
completed a fellowship this summer at Purdue University working in a swine
nutrition lab.

I look forward to meeting NFB's AG-EQ division at the 2014 convention.
Please also, I invite any members to this division with experience or
interest in livestock agriculture to contact me directly, point me towards
livestock-related posts, or reply to this posting.