[Ag-eq] Salutations/Introduction

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 02:15:45 UTC 2014

Hi,
     I am very interested in your experiences. I am a junior at Miami
University in Oxford, Ohio. I am studying zoology with a goal of
becoming a veterinarian. I grew up on a 12 acre farm and showed
rabbits for 11 years and horses for 3. I've also had experience
showing sheep, goats, dairy and beef cattle, chickens and pigs. Zach,
can you please contact me off list? I would love to talk with you.
Aleeha and Dallas, the ever sniffy Yellow Lab Seeing Eye dog