[Ag-eq] Rabbits 101

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 01:30:23 UTC 2014

I've raised rabbits for years, so if you ever need any advice on them,
please feel free to let me know. I keep my rabbits in all-wire pens so
that they can't escape. One of my beloved mini lops, aptly named
Houdini, met an untimely end by our dogs because of his escaping habits.
You are adventurous: two Flemish giant bucks can be somewhat feisty
creatures. They may fight, so if you get dear old Peter back, you may
want to keep them separated.
HTH,
Aleeha