[Ag-eq] Rambo Unwound

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Fri Jan 24 04:53:33 UTC 2014

Jewel:

I'm glad you were able to same Rambo.  What a silly boy.

One of my goats got her head stuck in the gate and I had to take it apart to get
her out.  A month later I found the same goat stuck under the fence.  I always
worry that they will do those kind of things when it's a million degrees
outside, but so far they haven't

Nella