[Ag-eq] Horse relieving habits

Jody W Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Mon Feb 3 18:14:53 UTC 2014

HHi Tracy,

Oh do I wish I could train the horses to poop in one place.

They do seem to leave it in one area and they won't eat the grass near that area.

Our daughter Tracy knew a horse who went in a pile and then jumped the fence from the top.  hahaha

JODY

"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance!" Thomas Jefferson