[Ag-eq] Horse relieving habits

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Mon Feb 3 19:26:52 UTC 2014

Hi tracy:

I haven't really seen a difference between my geldings and mares, but there's a
big difference between the mules and horses.  The mules like to go in the same
place; they choose one place for poop and another place for pee.  The pee place
is hardest to keep clean.  The mules will move the relief place ever so often.
My gelding seems to go where ever he is at the time!

Nella