[Ag-eq] Introduction from new member

Michelle Clark mcikeyc at aol.com
Wed Feb 5 21:56:46 UTC 2014

Hi Randy,

Welcome to the list. I read earlier where someone was not aware of blind
massage therapist. I know three; Two in Maryland and one in NJ. All with CMT
certifications.

Just like we heard the funeral director at last convention tell us how she
could prepare bodies, I am certain massaging is easier than determining
whether it is a artery or the other blood related item I forgot.

Good luck in whatever direction you decide to go in. At least you are
looking in other directions and not choosing to be stagnant.

Michelle