[Ag-eq] Introduction from new member

Randy George george.randy at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 23:13:27 UTC 2014

Hi, Michelle.
Thank you so much for your email. I am actually already a certified massage therapist. I have been practicing massage professionally for more than 10 years. The massage therapy I was referring to was the question massage therapy. I would love to work on horses. I am actually fascinated though by what you said in regards to the funeral director who spoke at the last convention who is blind. I have always been extremely interested in mortuary science, and my mom is actually a funeral director, and I thought it would be a great career to get into, but honestly just never explored it because of the vision thing. I am making myself sound as a self debtor, which could not be farther from the truth. I have worked since the age of 17, lived alone since the same time, and have advocated for the blind and visually impaired for more than 20 years. I have always just worked more traditional jobs I guess, but am now getting to the stage in my life, my mid 30s, where I want to think about what I want to do forever. Something that truly interests me.  If you have any other information, I would truly be interested to read it. :-)

I forgot to mention in my introductory email that I live and work in Philadelphia Pennsylvania. I would love more information that anyone would have on equestrian groups, riding activities, and any other opportunities to work or play with horses.

Thanks so much as always,
Randy

Sent from my iPhone