[Ag-eq] "What's up, Doc? " or Rabbits 101

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Fri Feb 7 21:19:17 UTC 2014

Tracy!  to be honest, I had never given a thought to animals that might be a threat to Peter Rabbit
except dogs, (my own being no exception), ,and I am pretty sure that one of those was responsible
for Peter #1's
disappearance.
New Zealand does have raptors:  airborne predators, but they are rare and I don't think that they
are found this far south.  We do have weasels, stoats etc  that could be a threat to the
rabbits, but I don't think that there are any around here.