[Ag-eq] Hydroponics

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Mar 18 16:17:08 UTC 2014

Hi Fred.
I remembered you did aquaponics, but wasn't sure how much time you have
for the list.
So, the secret to successful hydroponics is just changing the water
regularly?
Did you eat the fish, too?  What kind of fish did you use?  I hear
tillapia are very easy to keep in an artificial pond, though, talking to
friends with ponds, fish seem like a good bit of work.
Tracy