[Ag-eq] "What's up doc?" or rabbits 101

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Sun Mar 23 23:42:40 UTC 2014

Rabbits are to the vet this morning for a free med check following their little desexing operation,
but I know that they are fit and healthy.
I think that Guideon may have overcome his longing to eat the bunnies, if,  that is, he ever had it!
I may have misinterpretted his whines etc when he came near them to be a lust to kill when, in
reality, it was, a lust to love, but I am not going to put it to the test!
The reason for my saying this is that, somehow the gate that excludes him from where Peter and
Bugzee are tethered  out for the day, was open, so for some time, (I don't know how long that was),
Guideon had had opportunities aplenty to harm them, but he hadn't!