[Ag-eq] mucking out stalls

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Tue Apr 29 04:36:59 UTC 2014

Aleeha:

I can usually find the pee spots with my feet; I'm wearing boots!  I can then
clean that area up.

I have to admit that I don't have a lot of experience cleaning stalls.  I mostly
use the stalls when I feed, the rest of the time they're in the paddock.  They
tend to go in the same area, so I can just rake those places and then scoop it
up.  I'm lazy, so usually just pay a neighbor kid to do it.  However, I know I
can if I need to.

What is your plan and please tell us more about your job.

Nella