[Ag-eq] sad news

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Tue May 13 17:15:44 UTC 2014

Hi Jody:

I am so sorry for your loss.  I can't even begin to imagine the sorrow you must
be dealing with.  I will be thinking of you and sending posative thoughts your
direction.

I'm glad you won't have to leave your home.  I  know how excited you were when
you moved there.  I'm sure there are a lot of good memories for you there as
well.

I know we are scattered all over the nation, but is there anything any of us can
do to help?

 I wish I were close enough to cook dinner for you, help with the horses, weedn
the garden or what ever is needed.  Since I'm not if there is anything I can do
from a distance please let me know.  The southern girl in me always wants to
take care of people.

Please know that we are all thinking of you and remember to be kind to yourself.

Nella