[Ag-eq] sad news

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Tue May 13 18:14:00 UTC 2014

Oh my dear sweet Jody,

I am so very sorry to hear of Tom's passing.  I feel like Nella, the
southern in me just wants to give you a hug, rub your back and let you know
we are here for you and your family.  Take time for yourself, spend time
with your animals and know that Tom will be watching over you all.  Even
though I am in Virginia, I do so wish some of us could be a little closer to
you at this time.

As already stated, if there is anything we can do for you, you certainly
know where to find us on the list.

Take care and sending hugs and prayers your way
Susan
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net