[Ag-eq] sad news

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Tue May 13 23:03:04 UTC 2014

Jody!  I can't tell you how sad I felt when you told another list to which we both belong of Tom's
sudden, and, completely, unexpected death, but I was also thinking about the likelihood of you
having to leave your property as, after a time of distress, you and he had established the lifestyle
that both of you wanted.
I am so pleased that your family have been able to step into the breach and relieve you of that
probability.