[Ag-eq] County Young Farmers First Meeting = Success

Zach Mason via Ag-eq ag-eq at nfbnet.org
Wed May 14 17:17:52 UTC 2014

Hello all:

Been a while. Lambing season has begun, so I've been too busy to post. We
have four more of our 21 ewes left to lamb. It's been a depressing year-no
triplets-only twins and singles.

On a much more important and happy note, the first Coos New Hampshire Young
Farmers meeting was, although far from a hit, at least successful. Roughly
10 people showed, and after posting the event for the May meeting on the
Facebook page I got 3 immediate confirmations. I have four now confirmed, I
know for a fact more will be coming, and sent the event notice to a total of
35 people. My county farm bureau president suggested I put "acting chairman"
of the county YF group on my resume. I wondered if anyone else on the list
participated in young farmers or farm bureau. Feel free to look me up and
chat sometime. I'd enjoy a farm policy discussion with someone more
knowledgeable and/or from a different region of the country than me.

Zachary Mason

Assistant Shepherd and Young Stock Manager

Northwinds Farm

(603) 922-8377 Work

(603) 991-6747 Cell

 <mailto:zmason at northwindsfarm@gmail.com> zmason at northwindsfarm@gmail.com