[Ag-eq] Is this WINTER?

Jewel via Ag-eq ag-eq at nfbnet.org
Sun May 25 23:29:35 UTC 2014

When I put Guideon out at 7 this morning, I found a large pool on the carpet!  No!  it did not come
with the compliments of G, but from the sky and then via the roof.
One of the weaknesses of the type of roof that I have:  2 gables with a gully between them:  is that
if the guttering is bllocked, as it was this morning, with snow, the water that should have escaped
by way of the downpipe, creeps up the gully until it reaches the lower edge of the 2nd row of iron
sheets and it gets under it and makes its way into the house.
There have been periodic waterfalls from this weakness, but not for a long time.
I put a  couple of buckets under the leaks and one of them collected about an inch of water, but it
is all fine now, fpor the moment anyway!