[Ag-eq] Is this WINTER?

via Ag-eq ag-eq at nfbnet.org
Mon May 26 17:08:35 UTC 2014

Jewel:

Sorry to here about the water feature in your house.

I have an on going leak problem.  Twice the roofer thought he fixed it, but then
it's leaked again.  We haven't had rain in so long that it hasn't mattered.  The
next time it rains the roofer says he will come, get into the attic and
hopefully find the leak.  Then I will need to get the roof fixed and then the
ceiling in my bedroom.

When it rains I've had to move the furniture around and put out pots for the
water.  I hate that ping ping sound in the pots.  Now the cieling is sagging
and it is going to be such a mess to rip it out and replace it.

I want to refinance my house, but I can't until I get this fixed.  Oh, the joys
of home ownership!

I hope everything else is going well for you.

Nella