[Ag-eq] Mew acquisition: was: Re: Is this WINTER?

via Ag-eq ag-eq at nfbnet.org
Tue May 27 02:04:40 UTC 2014

HiJewel:

I can't wait to hear more about Mali.

I didn't breed any of my girls this year and really miss having the fresh milk.
I plan on breeding one or two of them this fall.

My friends are constantly asking me when am I going to make more cheese or goat
milk soap.  Some of them think that just because I have goats, there's always
milk.

I love the Nubians; they have so much personality.  My are very friendly and
follow me around like dogs.

Nella