[Ag-eq] rural living

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Wed Aug 13 23:18:27 UTC 2014

Claudia:

I think I remember when you got your horse; I believe it was a mare.

I have a wonderful Missouri Fox Trotter gelding and an elderly mule.

I've also accumulated 5 goats over the years and some laying hens.

I currently live on a small horse property in Phoenix, but would love to have
more space.  There is less and less riding from my neighborhood as more and
more land gets developed.  There are still lots of country roads in northwest
Arkansas where one can ride without getting killed.  There is also a very
active riding club there.  So, if I ever get moved hopefully I can find people
to ride with.

What kind of riding are you doing and do you have the same horse?

I just trail ride nothing fancy.  Sometimes I exercise Cruiser in the arena, but
we both get bored pretty quickly.