[Ag-eq] rural living

Jody Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Thu Aug 14 02:41:18 UTC 2014

Oh Nella,

How disappointing!  Is there any way you can work things out?  I'm sure the seller will realize that the problems will be in the way of a sale and maybe they will come down in price.  My daughter Tracy is a Realtor and she says that loans are available for more then the selling price to cover repairs.

"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance!" Thomas Jefferson