[Ag-eq] Turnips

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Fri Aug 15 18:00:13 UTC 2014

You can mash them with some of your potatoes, which is good, don't
know why yours was watery, I boil mine after peeling and cutting into
pieces, train, and mash with butter.  I also peel, cut up, and toss
with a little olive oil, salt and pepper, and roast them in
oven.  You can also add onions, and/or potatoes, carrots, etc.  Any
vegetable, roasted with olive oil, salt, and pepper, is delicious in
my opinion.

Dave

Temperature of oven can be between 350 and 400, time depends on
vegetables, 20 to 40 minutes usually, stir and turn over at least
once, to get all sides.

E-Mail:  dandrews at visi.com or david.andrews at nfbnet.org