[Ag-eq] Potatoes

Kendra. Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 21:10:49 UTC 2014

Hi all!
I agree with Dave. However, if you have a big freezer and an open Saturday, you could shred them up and freeze them so that on Sunday, you could make hash browns. Another idea is to cut them up into strips and freeze them to later make French fries. That's if you don't have a good storage place to store them but don't want to use them right off the bat. Good luck!!!
Kendra

Sent from my iPhone