[Ag-eq] Gardening podcasts

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Sep 21 15:07:41 UTC 2014

I just got IOS8 on my IPod Touch, and it includes a podcast app.  I looked
under Games and Hobbies, and there was gardening.  I picked a gardening
podcast, which this week was about honeyberries.  The farmer was growing
them in Nova Scotia, and using them to make award-winning juices and wines.
According to him, the bushes get so dense that weeds can't bother them.
I also got a homesteading podcast.  The latest is on solar energy, and the
previous was about urban goats.
They were very easy to find; I hardly had to look around at all.