[Ag-eq] Cooking Meat

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 00:54:02 UTC 2014

Honestly, I tell a lot about how done meat is by its texture. I can do this very easily with ground beef especially,but it also works with chicken. Pork isn't necessarily as easy, unless it's sausage. Then, it's as easy as ground beef.

Aleeha Dudley and seeing eye dog Dallas
Vice President, Ohio Association of blind students
Blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
"The wind of Heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears." Arabian proverb

Sent from my iPhone