[Ag-eq] Cooking Meat

James Konechne jakon22 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 02:19:19 UTC 2014

With experience, you can tell a lot by smell, by touching the meat
briefly with a finger or fork to see if the outside is rough or crusty
as well as the time you have had the meat cooking.
Usually, the firmer the texture, the more done the meat is. This is
especially true of something like a steak, pork chop, chicken breast,
or roast.
With fried chicken, when the pieces float in the fryer, they are done.

--
James K
cell 410-925-0707