[Ag-eq] Useful garden things I bought this year

Jody Ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 20:43:31 UTC 2014

Hello Tracy

I'm sorry I didn't answer your message sooner. I was very interested to read of your cold frames and your sprinkler system. I have also heard that if you only water the garden plants and you don't water in between the rows that you end up with a lot less weeds.

Are you still able to grow anything in the cold frames this late in the year?

Did you freeze or can any of your vegetables

JODY 🐺

"Life begins where your comfort zone ends."