[Ag-eq] Blanch ranch

Jody Ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 04:35:20 UTC 2014

Hello Jewel

I'm sorry the market for wool is so bad. I have heard that there is actually a surplus. I suppose the main reason is that there are so many synthetic fibers available now.

In Florida I have heard there are sheep with hair rather then wool and they can tolerate heat better

I would love to have a small garden shed by our garden to. We are all Doctor Who fans and I told Art I wanted a garden shed that looks like the TARDIS. Not to mention the fact that it would be great to have  a shed that was bigger on the inside. ☺️

JODY 🐺

"Life begins where your comfort zone ends."