[Ag-eq] Potatoes

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Thu Nov 20 21:35:00 UTC 2014

Tracy!  Wouldn't the gaelic Rua have an H in it?  The gaels seem to be, remarkably, liberal with
redundant Hs!  In this case, Rua is 2 in the Maori language.  I don't know if there was a Tahi [1],
taru [3] wha [4];  maybe there were, but they were dumped as they didn't come up to the standard
required!