[Ag-eq] First harvest

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Wed Apr 8 12:49:22 UTC 2015

Tracy:

Your sandwich sounds good.

I'll have to plant some chives.

I've planted 2 kinds of lettuce, green cabbage, red cabbage and chinese cabbage.
 Soon I will plant tomatoes and peppers.  I also want to make a little herb
garden.

My cherry tree is full of blooms; I wish they had a stronger smell.  It would be
great to get some cherries, but there are so many birds they will probably get
them all.

Nella