[Ag-eq] How to Administer Medicine for a Mini

Michelle Creedy michelle.creedy at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 22:08:15 UTC 2015

Hi List

One of my minis has to take some medication because she's got a breathing
issue. My question is, how do I administer it if it involves a syringe? I
can't really imagine how to get the right amount and I'm terrified I'll kill
her or something stupid. Right now, I've had to ask for help because the
intervention was something I needed right away. Any help would be
appreciated.

I'll be going to convention so hope to meet some of you there.

Michelle