[Ag-eq] Hay balers

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Sat Jul 4 03:13:34 UTC 2015

Jewel:

Yes, there was a flash flood in my area last week and I heard lots of hay got
washed away.

They usually start getting the hay in June; it really depends on the weather.
They can cut 2 or 3 times, again depending on the weather.

I like the smaller square bales; I can actually move and stack them by myself.

Nella