[Ag-eq] Fourth

Jody Ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 02:48:14 UTC 2015

Hi Nella

Yes you are right and Don has said many times that she was so glad it was not me out there because I would not have been able to run away from the nest as fast as she did and even if I did I would've run into the electric wire fence. And if I was out there with her I would've slowed her down and we both would've been stung a lot more.  No knowing the size of the nest is a miracle she wasn't staying more than 20 times. She is feeling much better tonight

JODY 🐺
thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."  DOCTOR WHO (Tom Baker)