[Ag-eq] Riding

Jody Ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 14:41:10 UTC 2015

Hello Nella

Wow I am really impressed at how much you have done with cruiser and your lot. You'll probably feel a lot more confident when you have a known. Area to ride in.

It is so hot here during the day that I tried to do things outside in the early morning and evening but lately we've had nothing but late evening thunderstorms and really heavy rains.

I have been grooming and caring for cheese which he really enjoys and I have  been doing more groundwork with him.

Is the writing instructor that you found willing to come to your place for lessons?

JODY 🐺
thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."  DOCTOR WHO (Tom Baker)