[Ag-eq] New Zealand

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Thu Jul 16 23:08:08 UTC 2015

Jewel:

I keep forgetting that you are in the middle of winter there.

It sounds like things are going well for you.

I'm glad we won't have to hear about you getting dragged off for animal neglect!

My goats have more pasture than they know what to do with.  I still give them a
hand full of grain every day.  This is so I can get my hands on each of them
and make sure they're o.k.  They are all fat and sassy.

Nella