[Ag-eq] Urea and goats

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Tue Sep 8 02:05:28 UTC 2015

I have not had a reply from goatsplus re urea and goats, so, in the interim, I took a brief trip to
Google  where I found that it referred to feeding it to goats as a food supplement, and, from the
little I could understand which
wasn't much, it seemed as though it could be fed with care, but it was best to leave it out of the
ration, so I would say that spreading urea on the paddocks would be ok as long as there has been
sufficient rain to wash it in before the goats are released on to it;  however, in some places,
waiting for that * sufficient rain might take some time!