[Ag-eq] bit about women farmers on the radio

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Sep 11 13:30:19 UTC 2015

Hey Nella, sounds like you're on your way, networking to market your
products.  Good job!  I'm impressed; I'm not good at that kind of thing.

The Here and Now program was on a public radio station, but I'm not sure if
it was NPR or another of the public radio organizations.

You think my yard is perfect?!  Not!  Even though I work from home part of
the week, I still don't get after the weeds like I should.  And some "weeds"
like clover and dandelion I leave alone to do their thing.  But I do hear
people admiring my flowers when they walk by, or kids looking at the
butterflies.

I know a blind person who is an herbalist.  If you're both interested, I
could get you hooked up.