[Ag-eq] Recycling

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Mon Oct 19 01:07:53 UTC 2015

I say that I am the queen of recyclers and shudder if I discard something that I visualise as being
useful in another guise;  so it gave me great joy when I realised that the defunct microwave oven
that I have had sitting around for the last 2 years  doing a great job of being a dust collector and
occupier of floor space would, when turned on what used to be its back, make  a splendid little
hothouse for boxes of seedlings that are waiting to be planted out.
However, upon enquiry, I have been told that the door, now the lid, is not as transparent as I
thought it was, so I will have to cut the panel out and replace it with clear PVC.