[Ag-eq] Recycling

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Mon Oct 19 12:32:20 UTC 2015

Jewel, you are so resourceful.

My house in AZ had the microwave built in over the stove, which I've never
liked, so I kept using my old counter top one.  I found myself using the one
over the stove as a bread box and pie safe.  It was also the perfect place to
put my bread dough while it was rising.

I know of someone who used an old refrigerater for a hot house.  They layed it
on it's back and put heavy clear plastic where the door had been.  It seemed to
work quite well.

I've met several farmers who use old deep freezers to store animal grain in; it
keeps the mice out.

I turn all kinds of containers into planters.  I like to reuse and recycle as
much as possible.  I don't like clutter, so will not keep to much stuff around.

Nella