[Ag-eq] how is everyone

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Wed Oct 21 13:51:40 UTC 2015

Hello All:

The list has been pretty quiet lately so I just thought I would see what
everyone is up to.

How are the gardens?

I'm still getting tomatos and peppers.  I was lazy and didn't get my act
together to plant a fall garden.

Who is planting a fall garden?

Four of my goats are pregnant and will be kidding in mid to late January.  I'm
looking forward to having fresh milk again.  I can't wait to make yogurt and
cheese.  I'm going to get a cream seperater and hopefully make butter.

Cruiser the horse is at a local trainer and I'm happy to be riding again.  He's
doing really well and we're having fun.

I'm going to look at a donkey today.  He's being used as a guardian for smaller
livestock, which will be his job here.  He will also be a friend for Cruiser.
Cruiser was attached to my old mule and has been a little lonely since his
death.  Hopefully the donkey will be as well behaved as the owner says; if so
he will be delivered tomorrow.

Well, that's about all that is going on here.  I hope the rest of you will
update on your lives.