[Ag-eq] Recycling

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Wed Oct 21 14:28:32 UTC 2015

Tracy:

Cat litter is made out of all kinds of things these days.  I don't think the one
I use has clay, but am going to have my friend check.  There are ones made of
rice and corn hulls now.  It's crazy.  I have to get unsented ones or one of
the cats has a reaction.  I do use the clumping kind so I don't have to dump
the whole box, just use a plastic bag to pull out the clumps.

Like you I can't figure out a way to pick up the dog poop with a scooper.

Nella