[Ag-eq] Gourds

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Thu Oct 22 13:18:17 UTC 2015

Tracy:

I wonder how those borers knew that there would be squash here, there hasn't
been a garden on this property in years.

So you think if I move the squash to a different location next year I might have
better luck?

I couldn't believe how fast they died.

A friend of mine vined gourds and morning glories on the same trellis and it
looked really neat.

Maybe we should try those Indian squash.

Nella